Iron Trials Mayhem
$1,000 Prize Pool
Time shown as Africa/Abidjan
Iron Trials is back for a limited time, and GameFace is to adapt! Get ready to compete for huge cash prizes with two friends by your side during this weekends Iron Trials limited mode!
- The format for this tournament is a public lobby kill race.
- Teams are divided among four divisions based on their combined battle royale KD.
- These divisions are automatically sorted as follows:
- Recruit - Combined KD of 3.00 or less.
- Operator - Combined KD between 3.01 and 5.25.
- Contender - Combined KD between 5.26 and 7.50.
- Specialist - Combined KD of 7.51 or more.
- One player's battle royale KD cannot be more than 55% of a division's KD cap.
- E.g: 55% of 3.00 is 1.65. Only if your team's combined KD is less than 3.00 and one player is over 1.65 battle royale KD will you receive an error message during sign up.
- All prizes are split equally among your team’s players.
- The first-place team in each division will receive $200.
- The second-place team in each division will receive $50.
- The third-place team in each division will receive a free entry coupon per player for any future event.