Summer Weekend Rumble
$240 Prize Pool
Get ready for Summer Weekend Rumble! Grab the squad and get ready to compete for credit prizes on Saturday night. Put on your GameFace and get those dubs!
- The format for this tournament is a public lobby kill race.
- Teams are divided among four divisions based on their combined battle royale KD.
- These divisions are automatically sorted as follows:
- Recruit - Combined KD of 4.00 or less.
- Operator - Combined KD between 4.01 and 7.00.
- Contender - Combined KD between 7.01 and 10.00.
- Specialist - Combined KD of 10.01 or more.
- One player's battle royale KD cannot be more than 45% of a division's KD cap.
- E.g: 45% of 4.00 is 1.80. Only if your team's combined KD is less than 4.00 and one player is over 1.80 battle royale KD will you receive an error message during sign up.
- All prizes are split equally among your team’s players.
- The first-place team in each division will receive a $10 coupon per player for any future event.
- The second-place team in each division will receive a $5 coupon per player for any future event.