Rumble Night Quads
$1,000 Prize Pool
Rumble Night Quads is coming! Grab your three best friends, put on your gameface, and compete for huge cash prizes! Do you have what it takes to get the win?
- The format for this tournament is a public lobby kill race.
- Teams are divided among four divisions based on their combined battle royale KD.
- These divisions are automatically sorted as follows:
- Recruit - Combined KD of 4.00 or less.
- Operator - Combined KD between 4.01 and 7.00.
- Contender - Combined KD between 7.01 and 10.00.
- Specialist - Combined KD of 10.01 or more.
- One player's battle royale KD cannot be more than 45% of a division's KD cap.
- E.g: 45% of 4.00 is 1.80. Only if your team's combined KD is less than 4.00 and one player is over 1.80 battle royale KD will you receive an error message during sign up.
- All prizes are split equally among your team’s players.
- The first-place team in each division will receive $200.
- The second-place team in each division will receive $50.
- The third-place team in each division will receive a free entry code per player for any tournament in the coming month.